Register to vote at:  https://www.sos.ms.gov/sites/default/files/election_and_voting/Voter_Registration.pdf

Find your voter registration or change political party at:  https://www.sos.ms.gov/elections-voting/voter-registration-information


mississippi-state-flag-graphic1.Where do I register to vote?

You can register to vote at your Circuit Clerk’s office, your Municipal Clerk’s office, when you get your driver’s license at the Department of Public Safety, or through the mail by downloading a voter registration form from our website and mailing it to your Circuit Clerk. Keep in mind that first time, mail-in, unverified registrants must show ID the first time they go to the polls.

2.Where do I vote?

Please contact your Circuit Clerk or the Elections Hotline at 1-800-829-6786.

3. How do I get an absentee ballot if I am overseas or serving in the military outside my home state?

The Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act (UOCAVA) provides for certain provisions to assist voters in these categories to receive and return their absentee ballot in time to be counted on election day.

UOCAVA Voters – Please contact your Circuit Clerk to request an absentee ballot for any upcoming special elections your County may be having this year.

County Circuit Clerks – Contact Information​

Contact our office if you have any questions about upcoming elections.